Connect with us through our Patient Portal
Our Greenbrae Dermatology Patient Portal is a cloud-based patient healthcare management system that allows our patients to easily and conveniently review and update their medical records, schedule appointments, access test and lab results, send private messages and view statements and make payments for balances due.
The patient portal is designed to be convenient and user-friendly on your computer desktop as well as the mobile app. Our patient portal gives our patients the freedom to access their health data anywhere and anytime they want.
Seamless and Convenient
- Accessible via desktop computer or by downloading the APPatient App on your tablet or mobile device
- View statements and make payments for balances due
- Appointment and refill requests just take a few clicks
- Change your pharmacy of choice for future appointments
- View prior appointments and visit notes
Easy Access Your Information
- Past Medical History
- Diagnoses and visit notes
- Test results
- Contact Information
Engage with the Medical Staff
- Communicate with our staff via encrypted messaging
- Update your information in real time
- Allow access to a caregiver or a representative if you are underage or disabled
What’s best is that this can all be done via your phone, tablet or desktop, around the clock. And by updating before your next appointment, you will save valuable time in the office while ensuring your provider has accurate information needed for your best medical care.
*If you're an Existing Patient, please call our office at (415) 925-0550 to reactivate your Patient Portal account.
Click the button below to launch the Greenbrae Dermatology Patient Portal:
You can now make convenient one time payments using our secure online bill pay using your credit or debit card. Patients can use their account number or date of birth to make a payment. Please contact us, should you have any questions or require any assistance using this service.
Connecting My Portal On Your Mobile Device
Greenbrae Dermatology is committed to providing the tools you need to better manage your health. If you’re enrolled in our My Portal patient portal, you have the ability to connect using our new APPatient App. Please click on the below buttons to download the app from your respective phone and/or tablet device.