We’re delighted to offer PRX Derm Perfexion, a “peel-less” peel that smoothes, lifts and tightens the skin to address a variety of concerns, making it ideal for most patients who are interested in the treatment. The PRX Derm Perfexion contains 33% TCA, Hydrogen Peroxide and Kojic Acid. This formulation provides all of the benefits of a high percentage TCA peel but without the associated side effects – discomfort and peeling. Best of all, there is no downtime thanks to the addition of the Hydrogen compound.
The PRX difference is that the TCA penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin, this intense stimulation creates immediate hydration, firmness and tightening of the skin while leaving the top layer of the skin intact. The treatment can also be performed at any time of year, including summertime, unlike other peels, because it is not photosensitizing.
What does the PRX Derm Perfexion address?
The PRX Derm Perfexion is painless, non-invasive, and works on all skin types. Some of the most beneficial effects include:
- Smooths and tightens the treated skin (face, neck, décolleté, and body)
- Reduces pore size
- Minimizes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Improves scarring size and depth as well as a reduction in red stretch marks.
Advantages of the PRX Derm Perfexion:
- Painless, no needles
- Effective, natural results
- No downtime
- Can be used during the summer months
- Quick procedure
- Provides immediate firming, hydration and tightening
- Absolutely safe
What results can I expect?
The results of this treatment can be felt immediately after your visit! Each subsequent treatment will build upon the last, further enhancing your results.
How many treatments do I need?
On average, we recommend 4 treatments one week apart for the best skin outcome.